Sunday, August 20, 2017

Da Skwagmobile

Here's Da Dook's personal transport, Da Skwagmobile, a Forge World Big Trakk model (that was a nightmare to assemble, I might add).  I only made slight modifications to the original model to accommodate the Gorkamorka rules.  Because of the way fixed weapons work, the twin big shootas had to go; in their place I put a small plastic rod with a magnet in it so that I could swap-out the weapons it has (shown here with a rokkit launcha).  I also swapped the driver's head with one from the warbikers sprue and used rails from the trukk kit in lieu of the normal canopy.  I also put a small bit of plasticard across the gap in the back with magnets in it for the big grabba from the Battle Wagon kit or any other gubbinz I opt to make in the future.  Finally, I added magnets to the side panels for a pair of boosta rokkits made from bombs taken from the fighta-bomma kit.
The wrench you see sticking up is actually from a charm bracelet, and the idea was shamelessly pilfered from a friend of mine.

Forge World Big Trakk for Gorkamorka


Overall, I'm pretty pleased, though I do want to add a plate with Marvolork's crowned skull glyph covering the Imperial Eagle on the side and I need weather it.  Here's the logo on some custom dice I got from Chessex:

Chessex Ork Dice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: About Face!

That's right; this post is about that game. The one that ruined everything, is childishly simple, and has all the terrible lore.  It'...