Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Mob Glyphs

This update doesn't have any models, but I wanted to share the mob glyphs that we've put together for our Gorkamorka mobz:

Clockwise from top left: Grizwoad's Chop Skwad, Urzig Mining Inkorporated., Da Dook's Blastaz, Chad House

Grizwoad's logo was created by his owning player, and Urzig Mining was a collaborative effort between Grizwoad's player and myself (with feedback from Urzig's player, of course).  The other two logos were created by me.
I'm pretty pleased with them.  This level of customization is part of why I like miniature wargames, and taking the time to come up with background and symbols for our miniatures really helps to immerse us even more in the games we play.

I hope you like them, and maybe even have a go at creating some of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: About Face!

That's right; this post is about that game. The one that ruined everything, is childishly simple, and has all the terrible lore.  It'...